The Cisco Catalyst 9410R is among the finest business enterprise switching platforms with unparalleled funding protection. Its modular chassis architecture can cope with up to 9Tbps of device bandwidth and gives notable electricity shipping for excessive-density IEEE 802.3BT (60W PoE) packages. This 10-slot chassis, or C9410R, is customizable with line playing cards to help diverse company applications, consisting of LAN get entry to, server connectivity, WAN aggregation, and statistics middle connectivity.
It may be configured with line playing cards that support 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, and 100G Ethernet ports, ensuring excessive performance gets admission to users, devices, and programs. It also helps high-pace server connectivity, including 40G and 100G Ethernet ports. It can aggregate WAN links from multiple routers to provide an excessive-overall performance backbone for the organization network. In addition, it could join records middle switches, providing high-speed connectivity among servers and storage devices.
This modern-day platform also boasts superior protection, IoT, and cloud-aided features. It helps security functions like intrusion prevention structures, firewalls, and content material filtering. It is a tremendous choice for IoT deployments because of its aid for excessive-density PoE and its capability to scale to aid vast numbers of devices. It’s best for cloud deployments thanks to its help with functions like Cisco SD-WAN and Cisco Catalyst Multigigabit Ethernet.
Benefits of using the Cisco C9410R
The Cisco C9410R is ideal for businesses of any size, with remarkable performance, scalability, security, investment protection, cloud support, and IoT readiness. It handles high-demand applications and is easily scalable. Its advanced features and security technologies safeguard your investment, and its high-density PoE and IoT support make deployments effortless. It is also an excellent choice for cloud-based approaches with Cisco SD-WAN and Catalyst Multigigabit Ethernet support.
Use cases for the Cisco C9410R
It can expertly connect data center servers and storage devices, unify WAN links from several routers to create a high-performance and reliable enterprise network backbone, provide swift and efficient LAN access for users, devices, and applications in campus networks, furnish branch offices with top-notch LAN access and WAN connectivity, and seamlessly integrate IoT devices into the enterprise network.
Cisco Catalyst C9410R specs
Here are the details of the network switch:
- – It has 12 line-card slots and 2 supervisor engine slots.
- – The maximum Power over Ethernet (PoE) per slot is 2880W.
- – The maximum bandwidth scalability per line-card slot can reach 480 Gbps on all slots.
- – It has 2 power supply bays that support 3200W AC and 2100W AC.
- – AC input power is available, and integrated PoE is supported.
- – There are 2 fan-tray bays, and the location of the 19-inch rack mount is in the front.
- – The dimensions are 22.61 x 17.30 x 16.30 in. (57.43 x 43.97 x 31.70cm), which takes up 13 rack units (RU).
- – The chassis weight, along with the fan tray, is 65.0 lb (29.48 kg).
- – It can be mounted on a 19-in. rack (19-in. frame and cable guide hardware included).
- The product meets UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C222.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950.1 & IEEE 802.3 safety standards, as well as 47 CFR Part 15 EMC standard.
Cisco 9410 power requirements
Cisco 9410R switch has a maximum power of 260 ports and can supply 90W on all ports concurrently. The power requirements for the C9410-FAN include:
- AC-Input Power in Watts (Power Allocated)
- DC-Output in Watts (Power Requested)
- Current @ 90V
- Current @ 120V
- Current @ 180V
- Current @ 240V
To install C9400 series switches, obtain required cables meeting length, gauge, and lug size specifications per site-specific installation requirements and electric codes. Cables not shipped with power supply module.
Pricing and availability
The Cisco C9410R is available through Cisco-authorized resellers. Pricing varies depending on the configuration of the switch.